+44 (0)20 4526 9309
Emma has experience acting for corporate entities in a range of high-value international arbitrations and commercial litigation matters.
Her experience includes working on cases involving shipping, IT disputes, fraud, anti-bribery and corruption investigations, and most recently an emissions-based class action claim.
Prior to joining Seladore in July 2022, Emma worked for a number of years in the disputes team of a major London law firm.
Emma read Law at Queen Mary, University of London gaining an LLB (Hons), before obtaining a distinction in her LPC.
- – Acting for one of the world’s largest information technology companies in relation to a dispute over a failed implementation of an IT system.
- – Representing one defendant (of which there are more than 100 in total) in one of the biggest civil litigation claims brought before the English Court.
- – Assisting in various SFO investigations in relation to allegations of fraud, bribery and corruption for corporate entities.
- – Acting for the largest publicly held food company in the world in relation to a dispute with their distributor after a contamination of salmonella and the resulting damages which followed.
- – Assisting a renowned vehicle manufacturer in the defence of an emission-based class action claim.
News & Media
Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Dan Hudson of Seladore Legal was yesterday joined by Chris Coltart KC and Nick Querée at Legal Business’ annual Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit, to discuss developments… Read More Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide
Seladore Legal is delighted to have been endorsed by our peers and ranked in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide for Civil Fraud. Amongst the praise… Read More Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide