DDI +44 (0) 20 4583 1425
M +44 (0) 7908 305917
Max has experience working for international corporates and large financial institutions in a range of complex and multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes.
Max also has experience advising on contentious regulatory investigations in both the financial services and sports sectors.
Max’s experience includes working on cases involving breaches of competition law, commercial disputes, fraud, and white-collar cases. He also has significant experience advising corporates on contentious commercial disputes arising out of contract negotiations, predominantly in the technology and telecommunications sector. Max has advised clients on cases before the High Court, the Court of Appeal, and the Competition Appeal Tribunal.
Prior to joining Seladore, Max trained and qualified at the London office of Allen & Overy LLP and has also worked at Hogan Lovells LLP.
– Acting for a large international bank in relation to a high-profile FX litigation before the High Court and the Competition Appeal Tribunal.
– Advising a CIS financial institution on the recovery of funds that were misappropriated by government officials and private individuals as part of an elaborate fraud.
– Advising a UK-based recognised investment exchange being investigated by the FCA and Bank of England.
– Defending a large UK financial institution relating to alleged mismanagement of pension plans and the alleged provision of poor advice. This included defending multiple complaints logged through the Financial Ombudsman Service complaints procedures.
– Advising a major UK telecoms company on the termination and renegotiation of service agreements.
News & Media
Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Dan Hudson of Seladore Legal was yesterday joined by Chris Coltart KC and Nick Querée at Legal Business’ annual Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit, to discuss developments… Read More Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide
Seladore Legal is delighted to have been endorsed by our peers and ranked in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide for Civil Fraud. Amongst the praise… Read More Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide