DDI +44 (0)20 4582 6806
M +44 (0) 7821 428 905
Sanjana has experience acting for multinational companies and high-net-worth individuals in a range of complex and high-value commercial matters.
She has worked on cases involving contractual disputes, conspiracy claims, fraud claims, insolvency, and shareholder disputes.
Sanjana read Law at the University of Cambridge, graduating with a BA (Hons), MA (Cantab). Sanjana then trained at a major Singapore law firm and qualified as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2020. Sanjana worked in the commercial and corporate disputes team of another major law firm in Singapore prior to joining Seladore in September 2022.
– Assisting with multiple claims relating to one of the world’s largest metals and mining companies.
– Acting for BVI-incorporated companies in relation to a dispute over the exercise of multi-million-dollar share option agreements.
– Acting for a Cypriot company in LCIA arbitration proceedings relating to a multi-billion-dollar loan repayment claim and a defence of set-off.
– Acting for a major Asia Pacific-based healthcare management group in relation to a shareholder dispute over a potential equity sale of the group.
– Successfully setting aside a US$90 million worldwide Mareva injunction imposed on high-net-worth individuals.
News & Media
Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Dan Hudson of Seladore Legal was yesterday joined by Chris Coltart KC and Nick Querée at Legal Business’ annual Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit, to discuss developments… Read More Dan Hudson speaks at Financial Regulatory and Disputes Summit
Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide
Seladore Legal is delighted to have been endorsed by our peers and ranked in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide for Civil Fraud. Amongst the praise… Read More Seladore featured in Chambers and Partners’ 2024 UK Guide